Bi-directional VCM driver for Auto focus - BU64296GWX | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Bi-directional VCM driver for Auto focus - BU64296GWX (New)
The BU64296GWX is designed to drive Bi-directional voice coil motors. Additionally the driver is able to source the output current without the need for a direction control signal. The driver includes ISRC (intelligent slew rate control) to reduce mechanical ringing to optimize the camera’s autofocus capabilities.
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Bi-directional Constant Current Driver
- 10 bit Resolution Current Control
- ISRC Mechanical Ringing Compensation
- 2-wire Serial Interface (I²C compatible)
- Integrated Current Sense Resistor