Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers for Automotive applications
BU91796FS-M is a 1/4 duty general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for automotive applications and can drive up to 80 LCD Segments.
This product can support VA LCD displays, which has better optical performance with higher LCD voltage driving and higher frame frequency driving.
It can support operating temperature of up to +105℃ and is qualified for AEC-Q100 Grade2, as required for automotive applications.
It has integrated display RAM for reducing CPU load. Also, it is designed with low power consumption and no external component needed.
- 1/4duty driving: Max 80 segments
- Integrated display data RAM: 20 x 4bit
- 1/3 bias setting
- Support wide range of operation voltage from 2.5V to 6.0V, which can support TN LCD and VA LCD display.
- Integrated LCD voltage driving circuit
- Integrated oscillation circuit for LCD frame frequency
- Line or Frame inversion driving selectable
- Support 2 wire serial interface
- Integrated power on reset circuit
- No external components required
- Low power consumption design
- Support up to +105℃ operation, qualified AEC-Q100 Grade2