BD34352EKV (Under Development)
32-bit, 768 kHz Sampling Stereo Audio D/A Converter
BD34352EKV is 32-bit high sound quality stereo audio D/A converter with ROHM original sound quality design, realizing excellent numerical performance (SNR: 126 dB(Typ), THD+N: -112 dB(Typ)) suitable for high-end audio. Favorite sound is selectable by switching 2 kinds of digital FIR filters (Sharp Roll-Off, Slow Roll-Off). PCM I/F supports up to 768kHz and DSD I/F supports up to 22.4MHz.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- SNR 126dB(Typ), THD+N -112dB (Typ)(PCM mode)
- Sampling Frequency 32kHz to 768kHz (PCM mode)
- 2 Kinds of Digital FIR Filters (PCM mode)
- DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz, 22.4MHz Available
- Supports Stereo Mode (2ch) and Mono Mode(1ch)
- Selectable 4 Device Addresses (38h, 3Ah, 3Ch, 3Eh)
- HTQFP64BV Footprint / Symbol
- HTQFP64BV 3D STEP Data