17W+17W Class D Speaker Amplifier for Digital Input
BD28623MUV is a Class D Speaker Amplifier designed for Flat-panel TVs in particular for space-saving and low-power consumption. This IC delivers an output power of 20W + 20W. This IC employs state-of-the-art Bipolar, CMOS, and DMOS (BCD) process technology. With this technology, the IC can achieve high efficiency. In addition, the IC is packaged in a compact back-surface heat-sink type power package to achieve low power consumption and low heat generation and to eliminate need for external heat-sink. With this package, total output power is only 34W as compared to 40W total output power of package with external heat-sink This product satisfies all needs for drastic downsizing, low-profile structures and powerful high quality playback of sound systems.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- 1 Digital Audio Interface
SDATA: 16 / 20 / 24bit
LRCLK (fS): 32kHz / 44.1kHz / 48kHz
BCLK: 64fS (fixed)
MCLK: 256fS / 512fS Automatic Identification
- Low supply current at RESET mode.
- Slew rate controller
; No need snubber circuit (VCC ≤ 22V)
- Output Feedback Circuitry which prevents decrease
of sound quality caused by change of power supply
voltage, achieves low noise and low distortion,
So the large electrolytic-capacitors for VCC
bypass is able to be eliminated.
- Variable Gain (17dB / 20dB / 26dB)
- Wide power supply voltage range (8.5V to 24V)
- High efficiency, low heat
- Pop noise prevention at power supply on / off
- Soft Muting Technology
- High reliability design by built-in protection circuits
- Overheat protection
- Under voltage protection
- Output short protection
- Output DC voltage protection
- Clock stop protection (MCLK, BCLK, LRCLK)
- Small package (VQFN024V4040)
- Evaluation Board
BD28623MUV is a Class D Speaker Amplifier designed for Flat-panel TVs in particular for space-saving and low-power consumption. This IC delivers an output power of 20W+20W. This IC employs state-of-the-art Bipolar, CMOS, and DMOS (BCD) process technology. With this technology, the IC can achieve high efficiency.