BD77504FV (Under Development)
EMARMOUR™, Nano Cap™, High Speed Ground Sense Excellent EMI Characteristics CMOS Operational Amplifier
BD77504FV is quad Ground Sense CMOS operational amplifier. An operating voltage range is wide with 7 V to 15 V. This operational amplifier is the most suitable for various applications especially sensor amplifier and so on because it has features of high slew rate and low input bias current. Also, BD77504FV has the advantage of EMI tolerance. It makes easier replacing with conventional products or simpler designing EMI. Furthermore, this circuit type does not oscillate even with a capacitance of several nF. Set design is possible without worrying about oscillation due to output capacitance.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- EMARMOUR™ Series
- Nano Cap™ integrated OPAMP
- Operating with a Single Power Supply
- Input and output are operable GND sense
- High Slew Rate
- Wide Operating Supply Voltage Range
- High Open Loop Voltage Gain
Schematic Design & Verification
- Unencrypted type BD77504FV ROHM Real Model: High Precision SPICE Model (Go To Inquiry Form)
- BD77504FV SPICE Model
- SSOP-B14 Footprint / Symbol