NPN+NPN, SOT-457, Dual Digital Transistor (Bias Resistor Built-in Transistor)
Devices integrating two transistors are available in ultra-compact packages, suitable for various applications such as pre-amplifier differential amplification circuits, high-frequency oscillators, driver ICs and so forth.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- What is a Thermal Model? (Transistor)
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple