PNP -500mA -50V Digital transistor (with built-in resistors) - DTB123YCHZG | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
PNP -500mA -50V Digital transistor (with built-in resistors) - DTB123YCHZG
DTB123YCHZG is the high reliability Automotive transistor, suitable for inverter and interface, driver.
Number of terminal
Supply voltage VCC 1[V]
Collector current IC 1[A]
Input resistance R1 1[kΩ]
Emitter base Resistance R2 1[kΩ]
Collector-Emitter voltage VCEO1[V]
Collector current(continuous) IC1[A]
Power Dissipation (PD)[W]
Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors. (see equivalent circuit)
- The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow positive
- biasing of the input. They also have the advantage of almost completely eliminating parasitic effects.
- Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the device design easy.
- Complementary NPN Types: DTD123YC HZG