Optical Sensor for Heart Rate Monitor IC - BH1792GLC | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Optical Sensor for Heart Rate Monitor IC - BH1792GLC (New)
BH1792GLC is optical sensor for heart rate monitor IC in which LED driver, green light and IR detection photodiode are incorporated. This device drives LED and provides the intensity of light reflected from body. LED brightness can be adjusted by LED driver current. The photodiode having the high sensitivity for green light and excellent wavelength selectivity achieves accurate pulse wave detection.
Heart Rate Monitor
Analog Supply Voltage (Min.) [V]
Analog Supply Voltage (Max.) [V]
Current Consumption [uA]
Standby Current [µA]
Red Light Cut
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Build-in green photodiode with excellent wavelength selective green filter and IR curt filter.
- Built-in IR photodiode for touch detection.
- Correspond to high sampling frequency. (1024Hz)
- LED driver with current selection.
- I²C bus Interface(f/s mode support)
- Built-in FIFO