2.7V to 5.5V Input, 6A Integrated MOSFET, Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter - BD9A600MUV
BD9A600MUV is a synchronous buck switching regulator with built-in low on-resistance power MOSFETs. It is capable of providing current up to 6A.The SLLM™ control provides excellent efficiency characteristics in light-load conditions which make the product ideal for equipment and devices that demand minimal standby power consumption. The oscillating frequency is high at 1MHz using a small value of inductance. It is a current mode control DC/DC converter and features high-speed transient response. Phase compensation can also be set easily.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Integrated FET / Controller
Buck / Boost / Buck-Boost / Inverting
Synchronous / Nonsynchronous
Light Load mode
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Synchronous Single DC/DC Converter.
- SLLM™(Simple Light Load Mode)Control.
- Over Current Protection.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Thermal Shutdown Protection.
- Under Voltage Lockout Protection.
- Adjustable Soft start Function.
- Power Good Output.
- VQFN016V3030 Package(Backside Heat Dissipation)