Automatically Controlled Buck-Boost Switching Regulator
The BD9035AEFV-C is a buck-boost switching controller with a high withstand voltage and a wide input range (VIN=3.8~30V) capable of generating buck-boost output with one inductor. The IC has a ±7% high accuracy switching frequency for the entire operating temperature range (Ta=-40℃~+125℃). Because of the automatically controlled buck-boost system the BD9035AEFV-C also has a higher efficiency compared to regular switching regulators employing Sepic or H-bridge systems.
Features:· Power supply voltage: 40V(maximum rating)
· Automatically controlled buck-boost system.
· ±7% High accuracy switching frequency (Ta=-40°C~+125°C).
· PLL circuit for external synchronization: 100kHz~600kHz
· Two-stage overcurrent protection through one external resistor.
· Various protection functions
· Undervoltage, overvoltage output detection circuit & constant output monitor pin (PGOOD)
· AEC-Q100 Qualified