BD9A201FP4-LBZ (Under Development)2.7 V to 5.5 V Input, 2 A Integrated MOSFET Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
BD9A201FP4-LBZ (Under Development)
2.7 V to 5.5 V Input, 2 A Integrated MOSFET Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
This is the product guarantees long time support in Industrial market. BD9A201FP4-LBZ is a synchronous buck DC/DC converter with built-in low on-resistance power MOSFETs. It is a current mode control DC/DC converter and features high-speed transient response. Phase compensation can also be set easily. Power Good function makes it possible for system to control sequence.
- Long Time Support Product for Industrial Applications
- Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
- Constant PWM Mode Control
- Power Good Function
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection (TSD)
- Under Voltage Lockout Protection (UVLO)
- TSOT23-8L Package
- Evaluation Board
This EVK has been developed for ROHM’s synchronous buck DC/DC converter customers evaluating BD9A201FP4-LBZ and outputs 1.8V from 5V input voltage. The BD9A201FP4-LBZ accepts a power supply input range of 2.7V to 5.5V and generates output voltage ranging from 0.8V to 0.7 x VIN using external resistors. The operating frequency is fixed at 1000 kHz. The current mode control DC/DC converter provides high-speed transient response performance.