5V output Low Iq DC/DC Converters
The BD99011EFV-M is ultra low Iq Step-down DC/DC converters with integrated power MOSFETs for 5V, respectively. The SLLM™ (Simple Light Load Mode) control ensures an ultra low quiescent current and high efficiency at low load situation as well as a high efficiency at high load situations while maintaining a regulated output voltage. The product is compliant with automotive standards and accommodates a maximum voltage of 42V. The minimum input voltage is 3.6 V in order to sustain output at cold cranking conditions. The current mode regulation loop gives a fast transient response and easy phase compensation.
The BD99011EFV-M is available in a HTSSOP-B24 package. In an application it requires a small number of external components and small PCB footprint.
- Low Quiescent Operating Current: 22uA
- Simple Light Load Mode (SLLM)
- Supports Cold Cranking Down to 3.6V
- Output Voltage Accuracy: ±2%
- Synchronous Rectifier
- Soft Start
- Chip Enable pin compatible with CMOS logic and battery voltages
- Forced PMW Mode Function
- Current Mode Control with External Compensation Circuit
- Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Voltage Protection for VOUT, Under Voltage Lock Out for VIN and Thermal Protection Circuits