Power Management IC for Intel® Atom™ E3800 series - BD9596BMWV-M
BD9596BMWV-M (Jarrell Cove) is a Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) designed specifically for use on Intel® Atom™ E3800 series processors (Bay Trail-I platform) for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems, industrial control systems.
Output Voltage1 (Min.)[V]
Output Voltage1 (Max.)[V]
Output Current Capacity 1 [V]
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Complicated Power up / down sequence and state control are embedded.
- Fewer external components count / compact size.
- Controlling power regulation for each state (S4/S5, S3 and S0) results in a low power consumption.
- Built-in reference clock (RTCCLK): 32.768kHz±5% to reduce boot up time.
- Power control logic with processor interface and event detection.
- SVID interface for control and register access.
- Error mode indicator for debugging.
- Built-in UVLO, SCP, OVP and TSD protection.
- AEC-Q100 qualified (Grade3).