200mA 5V Output, Ultra Low Iq, High-Accuracy LDO Regulator for Automotive
The BD7xxL2EFJ/FP-C Series are low quiescent regulators featuring 50V absolute maximum voltage, and output voltage accuracy of ±2%, 200mA output current and 6µA (Typ.) current consumption. There regulators are therefore ideal for applications requiring a direct connection to the battery and a low current consumption. Ceramic capacitors can be used for compensation of the output capacitor phase.
We recommend BD750U2EFJ-C for your new development. It uses different production lines for the purpose of improving production efficiency. Electric characteristics noted in Datasheet does not differ between Production Line.
- Ultra low quiescent current: 6μA(Typ)
- Output current capability: 200mA
- Output voltage: 3.3V or 5.0V(Typ)
- High output voltage accuracy: ±2%
- Low saturation voltage by using PMOS output transistor.
- Integrated overcurrent protection to protect the IC from damage caused by output short-circuiting.
- Integrated thermal shutdown to protect the IC from overheating at overload conditions.
- Low ESR ceramic capacitor can be used as output capacitor.
- HTSOP-J8, TO252-3, SOT223-4(F)(SOT223-4, SOT223-4F) 3type package
- Evaluation Board
BD750L2EFJ-C Evaluation Board