200mA 3.3V Output LDO Regulators
The BD433U2WEFJ-C is low quiescent regulator featuring 45V absolute maximum voltage, and output voltage accuracy of ±2%(3.3V: Typ.), 200mA output current and 40μA(Typ.) current consumption. This regulator is therefore ideal for applications requiring a direct connection to the battery and a low current consumption. A logical "HIGH" at the CTL pin enables the device and "LOW" at the CTL pin not enables the device.(Only W: Includes switch) Ceramic capacitors can be used for compensation of the output capacitor phase. Furthermore, this IC also features overcurrent protection to protect the device from damage caused by short-circuiting and an integrated thermal shutdown to protect the device from overheating at overload conditions.
This IC uses different production line against series model BD433M2WEFJ-C for the purpose of improving production efficiency. We recommend using this IC for your new development. Electric characteristics noted in Datasheet does not differ between Production Line.
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Wide Temperature Range: -40℃ to +150℃
- Wide Operating Input Range: 3.0V to 42V
- Low Quiescent Current: 40μA(Typ.)
- Output Current: 200mA
- High Output Voltage Accuracy: ±2%
- Output Voltage: 3.3V or 5.0V(Typ.)
- Enable Input(Only W: Includes Enable Input)
- Over Current Protection(OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection(TSD)
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)