AC/DC controller IC for LED lighting Included 650V MOSFET
BM521Q25F is an AC/DC converter for LED lighting, which has a built-in MOSFET with 650V withstand voltage. This IC can be applied to quasi-resonant typed High-side LED driver application, and the high current precision and Low EMI noise can be achieved. Moreover, owing to the built-in PFC (Power Factor Correction) converter, the harmonics is improved. Owing to the start-up circuit with 650V withstand voltage, the low power consumption is achieved. And owing to the external current setting resistance, a power supply design with a high degree of freedom can be achieved. Owing to the built-in start-up circuit and MOSFET with 650V withstand voltage, a compact application can be designed easily, and the low-cost can be achieved with the small BOM size.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Quasi-resonant Switching Mode + PFC Circuit
- Non-isolated Application
- Built-in 650V Start-up Circuit
- Built-in 650V Switching MOSFET
- Maximum Frequency 300kHz
- VCC Pin: Under Voltage Protection
- VCC Pin: Over Voltage Protection (Latch)
- SOURCE Pin: Leading-Edge-Blanking Function
- SOURCE Pin: OPEN Protection Function
- LED Over Current Detection Function
Schematic Design & Verification
- SOP8 Footprint / Symbol
- SOP8 3D STEP Data