AC/DC controller IC for LED lighting
BD521GOFJ is an AC/DC converter for LED lighting. This IC can be applied to quasi-resonant typed high-side LED driver application, and the high current precision and low EMI noise can be achieved. Moreover, owing to the built-in PFC (Power Factor Correction) converter, the harmonic is improved. By choosing the external MOSFET, the LED drivers for from low power to high power can be achieved. So that, it can be widely used on from the low power lighting such as spotlight to the high power lighting such as base light. Owing to the external current setting resistance, a power supply design with a high degree of freedom can be achieved.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Quasi-resonant Switching Mode + PFC Circuit
- Non-isolated Application
- Maximum Frequency 300kHz
- VCC Pin: Under Voltage Protection
- VCC Pin: Over Voltage Protection (Latch)
- CS Pin: Leading-Edge-Blanking Function
- CS Pin: OPEN Protection Function
- LED Over Current Detection Function
Schematic Design & Verification
- SOP-J8 Footprint / Symbol
- SOP-J8 3D STEP Data