Constant Current Controller for Automotive LED Lamps - BD18343FV-M | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Constant Current Controller for Automotive LED Lamps - BD18343FV-M (New)
BD18343FV-M is 70V-withstanding constant current controller for automotive LED lamps. It is able to drive at maximum 10 rows of PNP transistors. It can also contribute to reduction in the consumption power of the set as it has the built-in standby function. The IC provides high reliability because it has LED open detection, short circuit protection, over voltage mute function and LED failure input/output function.
Number of Outputs
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade1)
- PWM Dimming Function
- LED Open Detection
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Over Voltage Mute Function (OVM)
- Disable LED Open Detection Function at Reduced-Voltage
- LED Failure Input/Output Functions (PBUS)