4ch White LED Driver Built-in Current Driver Buck-Boost and Boost DC/DC Controller for Automotive - BD81A74MUV-M | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
4ch White LED Driver Built-in Current Driver Buck-Boost and Boost DC/DC Controller for Automotive - BD81A74MUV-M
BD81A74MUV-M / BD81A74EFV-M (HTSSOP-B28 package) is a white LED driver with the capability of withstanding high input voltage (maximum 35V). This driver has 4ch constant-current drivers in 1-chip, where each channel can draw up to 120mA (Max), and it is suitable for high illumination LED drive. Furthermore, a buck-boost current mode DC/DC controller is also built to achieve stable operation during power voltage fluctuation. Light modulation (10,000:1@100Hz dimming function) is possible by PWM input.
Number of Outputs
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- 4ch Current Driver for LED Drive
- Buck-Boost Current Mode DC/DC Controller
- Control DC/DC Converter Oscillation Frequency by External Synchronized Signal
- Spread Spectrum Function
- LSI Protection Function (UVLO, OVP, TSD, OCP, SCP)
- LED Abnormality Detection Function (Open/Short)
- VOUT Discharge Function (Buck-Boost Structure Limitation)