PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC with Integrated Switching MOSFET
The PWM Type DC/DC converter for AC/DC provides an optimal system for all products that include an electrical outlet. The built-in 650V startup circuit contributes to low power consumption. Small-sized power supplies can be designed with a built-in current detection resistor for switching. Current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response since current mode control is utilized. The switching frequency is 100kHz by a fixed method. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A built-in frequency hopping function also contributes to low EMI. A built-in 800V super junction MOSFET makes designs easy.
Click here for the board designed to fully evaluate BM2P26CK-Z. In addition you can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- PWM Current Mode Method
- Frequency Hopping Function
- Burst Operation at Light Load
- Frequency Reduction Function
- Built-in 650V Startup Circuit
- Built-in 800V Super Junction MOSFET
- VCC UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
- VCC OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- Over Current Detection Function per Cycle
- Over Current Detection AC Voltage Compensation Function
- Soft Start Function
- External Latch Function
- X Capacitor Discharge Function
- Evaluation Board
Isolated Flyback Type PWM Mode, 2.5W 5V Output