BM2P134EF730V MOSFET Integrated, 130kHz, PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC
730V MOSFET Integrated, 130kHz, PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC
This series IC is a PWM type DC/DC converter for AC/DC which provides an optimum system for various electrical product. It supports both isolated and nonisolated devices, enabling simpler design of various types of low power consumption electrical converters. This series also has a built-in starter circuit that can withstand up to 730 V, which contributes to low power consumption. Since current mode control is utilized, current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response. Switching frequency is fixed at 130 kHz. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A frequency hopping function is also built-in, which contributes to low EMI. In addition, this product has a built-in Super Junction MOSFET which has a withstand voltage of 730 V.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Switching Frequency = 130 kHz
- PWM Current Mode Control
- Built-in Frequency Hopping Function
- Burst Operation at Light Load
- Frequency Reduction Function
- Built-in 730 V Starter Circuit
- Built-in 730 V Super Junction MOSFET
- VCC Pin Under Voltage Protection
- VCC Pin Over Voltage Protection
- Over Current Limiter Function per Cycle
- Over Current Limiter with AC Voltage Correction
- Soft Start Function
- Brown IN/OUT Function