PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC Built-in Switching MOSFET for Non-Isolated Type
The PWM type DC/DC converter for AC/DC, BM2P107QKF provides an optimum system for all products that include an electrical outlet. It enables simpler design of a high effective converter specializing in non-isolated devices. This series has a built-in starter circuit that tolerates 800V, and it contributes to low power consumption. With a current detection resistor as internal device, it can be designed as small power supply. Since current mode control is utilized, current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response. The oscillation frequency is fixed to 100kHz. A frequency hopping function is also on chip, and it contributes to low EMI. In addition, a built-in super junction MOSFET which tolerates 800V makes the design easy.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- PWM Current Mode Method
- Frequency Hopping Function
- Burst Operation at Light Load
- Built-in 800V Starter Circuit that Tolerates
- Built-in 800V Super Junction MOSFET
- VCC Pin Under Voltage Protection
- VCC Pin Over Voltage Protection
- Over Current Limiter Function per Cycle
- Soft Start Function
Schematic Design & Verification
- Calculation-sheet for the circuit theoretical formula (PWM Buck)
- SOP8 Footprint / Symbol
- SOP8 3D STEP Data