BM2P063EK-LBZ (Under Development)
PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC Integrated Switching MOSFET
BM2P063EK-LBZ is a PWM type DC/DC converter for AC/DC which provides an optimum system for various electrical product. It supports both isolated and non-isolated devices, enabling simpler design of various types of low power consumption electrical converters. It also has a built-in starter circuit that can withstand up to 800 V, which contributes to low power consumption. Since current mode control is utilized, current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response. Switching frequency is fixed at 65 kHz. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A frequency hopping function is also built-in, which contributes to low EMI. In addition, this product has a built-in super junction MOSFET which has a withstand voltage of 800 V.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
- Long Time Support Product for Industrial Applications.
- Switching Frequency=65 kHz
- PWM Current Mode Control
- Built-in Frequency Hopping Function
- Burst Operation at Light Load
- Frequency Reduction Function
- Built-in 800 V Starter Circuit
- Built-in 800 V Super Junction MOSFET
- VCC Pin Under Voltage Protection
- VCC Pin Over Voltage Protection
- Over Current Limiter Function per Cycle
- Over Current Limiter with AC Voltage Correction
- Soft Start Function
- Brown IN/OUT Function
- ZT Pin OVP Function
Schematic Design & Verification
- Calculation-sheet for the circuit theoretical formula (PWM Buck)
- DIP7AK Footprint / Symbol