PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC Built-in a Switching MOSFET
The PWM type DC/DC converter for AC/DC provides an optimal system for all products that require an electrical outlet. BM2P0361-Z supports both isolated and non-isolated devices, enabling simpler design of various types of low power consumption electrical converters. The built-in 650 V starter circuit contributes to low-power consumption. Power supply can be designed flexibly by connecting current sensing resistor for the switching externally. Current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response since current mode control is utilized. The switching frequency is 65 kHz. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A frequency hopping function that contributes to low EMI is also included on chip. Design can be easily implemented because includes a 650 V switching MOSFET.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- PWM Frequency: 65kHz
- PWM Current Mode Control
- Built-in Frequency Hopping Function
- Burst Operation When Load is Light
- Frequency Reduction Function
- Built-in 730V Starter Circuit
- Built-in 730V Switching MOSFET
- VCC Pin Under-Voltage Protection
- VCC Pin Over-Voltage Protection
- SOURCE Pin Open Protection
- SOURCE Pin Short Protection
- SOURCE Pin Leading Edge Blanking Function
- Per-Cycle Over-Current Protection Circuit
- Over Current Protection AC Voltage Compensation Circuit
- Soft Start
- Secondary Over-Current Protection Circuit