PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC Included a Switching MOSFET
The PWM type DC/DC converter BM2P015-Z and BM2P016-Z for AC/DC provides an optimal system for all products that include an electrical outlet. This IC supports both isolated and non-isolated devices, enabling simpler design of various types of low-power electrical converters. The built-in 650V HV starter circuit contributes to low-power consumption. A higher degree of design freedom can be achieved with current detection resistors as external devices. Current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response since current mode control is utilized. The switching frequency is 65 kHz. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A frequency hopping function that contributes to low EMI is also included on chip. Design can be easily implemented because includes a 650V switching MOSFET.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- PWM frequency: 65kHz
- PWM current mode control
- Burst operation when load is light
- Frequency reduction function
- Built-in 650V starter circuit
- Built-in 650V switching MOSFET
- VCC pin Under-Voltage protection
- VCC pin Over-Voltage protection
- SOURCE pin Open Protection
- SOURCE pin Short Protection
- SOURCE pin Leading Edge Blanking function
- Per-cycle Over-Current Protection Circuit
- Soft start
- Secondary Over-Current Protection Circuit
Schematic Design & Verification
- DIP7K Footprint / Symbol
- DIP7K 3D STEP Data