Quasi-Resonant Control type DC/DC Converter IC
The quasi-resonant controller typed AC/DC converter IC BM1Q041FJ provides an optimum system for all products that include an electrical outlet. Quasi-resonant operation enables soft switching and helps to keep EMI low. With MOSFET for switching and current detection resistors as external devices, a higher degree of design freedom is achieved. As BM1Q041FJ built in HV starter circuit, it contributes to low consumption power and high speed start. Because the built-in burst mode is reduced switching loss and IC consumption current is low, Stand-by power is very low. Because BM1Q041FJ built-in soft-start, burst mode, over current limiter which is cycle-by-cycle, over load protection, over voltage protection, CS open protection and so on, BM1Q041FJ is highly safety.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Quasi-resonant method
- Built-in 650V tolerate start circuit
- Low power when load is light( Burst operation)
- Maximum frequency control(120kHz)
- Frequency reduction function
- AC voltage correction function
- VCC pin:under voltage protection
- VCC pin:overvoltage protection
- Over-current protection (cycle-by-cycle)
- OUT pin:H voltage 12V clamp
- Soft start
- ZT trigger mask function
- FB Over Load protection[None]
- CS pin open protection[None]