PWM Control IC
The PWM control IC for AC/DC "BM1P105FJ" provides an optimum system for all products that include an electrical outlet. A built-in start circuit that withstands 650 V helps to keep power consumption low. Both isolated and non-isolated versions are supported, making for simpler design of various types of low-power converters. Switching MOSFET and current detection resistors are external devices, thus achieving a higher degree of freedom in power supply design. The switching frequency is set as fixed. Since current mode control is used, a current limit is imposed in each cycle, and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response. With a light load, frequency is reduced and higher efficiency is realized. A frequency hopping function is also built in, contributing to low EMI. Also on chip are soft start and burst functions, a per-cycle overcurrent limiter, VCC overvoltage protection, overload protection, and other protection functions.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Features:· PWM current mode method
· Frequency Hopping function
· Burst operation / Frequency reduction function when load is light
· Built-in 650V start circuit
· VCC pin under voltage protection
· VCC pin over voltage protection
· CS pin Open protection
· CS pin Leading-Edge-Blanking function
· Per-cycle over current protection circuit
· Current protection with AC voltage compensation
· Soft start
· Secondary Over current protection circuit