Power Factor Correction Controller IC
BD7691FJ is Power Factor Correction for AC/DC supplies the system which is suitable for all the products needing power factor improvement. The PFC adopts boundary conduction mode (BCM), and switching loss reduction and noise reduction are possible by Zero Current Detection (ZCD). ZCD detects by resistance, the auxiliary winding is unnecessary.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Boundary Conduction Mode
- Low Power consumption
- Resister detection for ZCD
- Switching loss reduction, noise reduction by ZCD
- Improving the efficiency by the max frequency control
- Dynamic and Static OVP by the VS pin
- High accuracy over current detection (±4%)
- Error amplifier input short protection
- Stable MOSFET gate drive by the Clamper
- Protection function by the OVP pin