Bi-directional VCM driver for Auto focus - BU64985GWZ | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Bi-directional VCM driver for Auto focus - BU64985GWZ
The BU64985GWZ is designed to drive Bi-directional voice coil motors. Additionally the driver is able to source the output current without the need for a direction control signal. The drivers include ISRC (intelligent slew rate control) to reduce mechanical ringing to optimize the camera’s autofocus capabilities.
Mobile Camera Module
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- 1.8V Power Supply
- Bi-directional Constant Current Driver
- Current Source and Sink Output
- 10 bit Resolution Current Control
- 2-wire Serial Interface (I²C Fm+ compatible)
- Integrated Current Sense Resistor
- Power-on Reset
- Thermal Shutdown Protection