Linear Constant Current VCM Driver - BU64980AGWZ | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Linear Constant Current VCM Driver - BU64980AGWZ (New)
The BU64980AGWZ is designed to drive voice coil motors (VCM). The driver includes ISRC (intelligent slew rate control) to reduce mechanical ringing to optimize the camera’s auto focus capabilities.
Mobile Camera Module
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- 2.3V Min Driver Power Supply
- Current Sink Output
- 10 bit Resolution Current Control
- ISRC Mechanical Ringing Compensation
(1/f0) x 0.48/ x 0.72/ x 0.92/ x 1.2
- 2-wire Serial Interface
- I²C Fast-mode Plus compatible
- I²C Address Select Input
AS=H : 0x18 / AS=L : 0x1C
- Integrated Current Sense Resistor