Uni-directional VCM Driver for Autofocus - BU64292GWZ | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Uni-directional VCM Driver for Autofocus - BU64292GWZ (New)
The BU64292GWZ is designed to drive Uni-directional voice coil motors. The driver includes ISRC (Intelligent Slew Rate Control) to reduce mechanical ringing to optimize the camera’s autofocus capabilities.
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Constant Current Driver
- 10 bit Resolution Current Control
- ISRC Mechanical Ringing Compensation
- 2-wire Serial Interface(I²C FAST-MODE Plus Compatible)
- Integrated Current Sense Resistor
- Maximum Output Current Selectable