Microstem system Lens Drivers for Digital Cameras
BU24020GU is the system Lens Driver corresponding to the Microstep driving, making it possible to configure the sophisticated, high precision and low noise lens driver system. Microstep controller is incorporated into it possible to cut down CPU power.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Features:・ Built-in 4 channels Driver block. 1-4ch: Voltage control type H-bridge (Adaptable to STM 2systems)
・ Built-in 2 channels PI driving circuit
・ Built-in PLL circuit
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Thermal Resistance
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple