6-Channel System Lens Driver for Digital Still Cameras
In addition to auto focus, stepping motors can be used for zoom, aperture, and the lens cover. Constant current drivers for shutter include the simple Full On type, high accuracy linear type, and high efficiency PWM type. Select the ideal solution based on your needs.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Features:・6-channels H-Bridge driver for Full-On Drive (ON resistance=1.2Ω Typ.)
・UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout Protection)
・Built-in TSD (Thermal Shut Down) circuit
・Standby current consumption 0μA Typ.
・Subminiature 34PIN Wafer-level CSP (Chip Size Package) : 2.6mm×2.6mm×0.85mm Max.
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Thermal Resistance
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple