Three-phase Brushless Motor Driver
BD63015EFV is a three phase sinusoidal brushless motor driver. The rating of the power supply is 36V and that of current rating is 1.5A (peak current, 2A). PWM driving signals are generated by the three hall sensors. Input DC voltage signal can control the rotation speed, also, you can control by the power voltage. As the various control circuit and the protection circuit are built-in, this IC can fit the various applications. It can be used for the small diameter motor module because of the small package.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Sinusoidal Drive
- Low ON Resistors DMOS Output (Pch / Nch)
- PWM Output
- FG Output (3FG)
- Built-in Current Limit Circuit (CL)
- Built-in Thermal Shut Down Circuit (TSD)
- Built-in Over Current Protection Circuit (OCP)
- Built-in Under Voltage Lock Out Circuit (UVLO)
- Built-in Over Voltage Lock Out Circuit (OVLO)
- Built-in Motor Lock Protection Circuit, Automatic Restart type (MLP)
- Built-in HALL error Protection Circuit (HALLERR)