2.5V Drive Nch+SBD MOSFET
ROHM MOSFETs are made as low RDS(on) resistance devices utilizing the micro-processing technologies and available in wide lineup including hybrid types (MOSFET + Schottky Barrier Diode) to meet various needs in the market.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- What is a Thermal Model? (Transistor)
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple