40V 4.5A/5.0A, Dual Nch+Pch, TSMT8, Power MOSFET
QH8MB5 is Nch + Pch dual MOSFET which supports 40V withstand voltage. This is designed for 24V input equipments such as factory automation equipments, and motors mounted on base stations (cooling fans). It contains ROHM's ultra-low on-resistance Nch / Pch MOSFETs in one package. By combining the optimum Nch + Pch, you can reduce the design efforts. It also contributes to lower power consumption of equipment.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- What is a Thermal Model? (Transistor)
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple