30V Dual Common Drain Pch+Nch Power MOSFET
Two MOSFETs of 30V Pch and Nch (common drain configuration) are built in a symmetric dual package. Ideal for switching and motor drive applications.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- What is a Thermal Model? (Transistor)
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple