Pch -20V -2.0A Small Signal MOSFET for Automotive
RV4C020ZPHZG is a ultra-compact automotive-grade MOSFET that provides superior mounting reliability. RV4C020ZPHZG has the electrode height on the side of the package (130μm) required for vehicle applications by utilizing original Wettable Flank formation technology. The result is a consistent solder quality – even for bottom electrode type products – enabling automatic inspection machines to easily verify solder conditions after mounting. It enables greater miniaturization in automotive devices such as ADAS camera modules.
8-channel power tree Reference Design
For automotive ADAS and Info-Display
- Low on - resistance.
- Small high power package
- Low voltage drive(1.5V)
- 100% UIS tested.
- Wettable Flank for automated optical solder inspection(AOI). Electrode part 130μm guarantee.
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Reference Design - REFRPT001
- CISPR25 Class5 compliant 8 rails power tree Reference Design for Automotive ADAS/Infotainment application
This reference design is a power tree solution board developed for infotainment devices such as automotive clusters and center information displays and for ECUs for ADAS application. The power system that can support functional safety is integrated on a single board to achieve the optimal configuration as a power tree. Excellent EMC performance that meets CISPR25 Class 5 even at all power supply rails are enabled, and reduces heat generation of each device by distributing high-efficiency DCDCs. In addition, two supervisor ICs with self-diagnosis functions can monitor the output of all power rails and contribute to a higher level of functional safety.
- Automotive Infotainment/ADAS 8-channels power tree reference design
- Verified to satisfy EMC CISPR 25 class 5 standard without common mode filter
- In order to avoid the AM radio frequency bands All DC/DC converters operate at a switching frequency of 2.2 MHz or higher.
- Thermal characteristics tested
- voltage monitoring for 8-channel power tree to improve the functional safety ASIL level
- Space saving by integrating multiple power trees