125°C Operation SPI BUS 8Kbit (1024x8bit) EEPROM - BR25H080F-2LB(H2)
This is the product guarantees long time support in Industrial market. BR25H080-2C is a serial EEPROM of SPI BUS interface method.
Bit Format [Word x Bit]
1K x 8
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
Circuit Current (Max.)[mA]
Standby Current (Max.)[μA]
Write Cycle (Max.)[ms]
Input Frequency (Max.)[Hz]
Data Retention (Max.)[Year]
Features:· Long time support a product for Industrial applications.
· High speed clock action up to 10MHz (Max.)
· Wait function by HOLDB terminal.
· Part or whole of memory arrays settable as read only
memory area by program.
· 2.5V to 5.5V single power source action most
for battery use.
· Page write mode useful for initial value write at
· For SPI bus interface (CPOL, CPHA)=(0, 0), (1, 1)
· Self-timed programming cycle.
· Low Supply Current
At write operation (5V) : 1.0A (Typ.)
At read operation (5V) : 1.0mA (Typ.)
At standby operation (5V) : 0.1µA (Typ.)
· Address auto increment function at read operation
· Prevention of time mistake
Write prohibition at power on.
Write prohibition by command code (WRDI).
Write prohibition by WPB pin.
Write prohibition block setting by status registers
Prevention of write mistake at low voltage.
· Data at shipment Memory array: FFh, status register
WPEN, BP1, BP0 : 0
· More than 100 years data retention.
· More than 1 million write cycles.