SPI BUS EEPROM - BR25G320FVM-3
BR25G320FVM-3 is a 32Kbit Serial EEPROM of SPI BUS Interface.
Bit Format [Word x Bit]
4K x 8
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
Circuit Current (Max.)[mA]
Standby Current (Max.)[μA]
Write Cycle (Max.)[ms]
Input Frequency (Max.)[Hz]
Data Retention (Max.)[Year]
- High Speed Clock Action up to 20MHz (Max)
- Wait Function by HOLDB Terminal
- Part or Whole of Memory Arrays Settable as Read only Memory Area by Program
- 1.6V to 5.5V Single Power Source Operation Most Suitable for Battery Use.
- Up to 32 Bytes in Page Write Mode.
- For SPI Bus Interface (CPOL, CPHA) = (0, 0), (1, 1)
- Self-timed Programming Cycle
- Low Current Consumption
- At Write Action (5V) : 0.5mA (Typ)
- At Read Action (5V) : 2.0mA (Typ)
- At Standby Action (5V) : 0.1µA (Typ)
- Address Auto Increment Function at Read Action
- Prevention of Write Mistake
- Write Prohibition at Power On
- Write Prohibition by Command Code (WRDI)
- Write Prohibition by WPB Pin
- Write Prohibition Block Setting by Status Registers (BP1, BP0)
- Prevention of Write Mistake at Low Voltage
- More than 100 years Data Retention.
- More than 1 Million Write Cycles.
- Bit Format 4K～8
- Initial Delivery Data
Memory Array: FFh
Status Register: WPEN, BP1, BP0 : 0