4KBit, I²C BUS, Low Power Serial EEPROM
ROHM's high reliability serial EEPROMs command a large market share and are available in a range of capacities, bus interfaces (Microwire, I²C, SPI), operating voltages (1.7V to 5.5V, 1.8V to 5.5V, 2.5V to 5.5V, 3.0V to 3.6V) and package types, making them ideal for battery powered devices. The entire series are both lead-free and RoHS-compliant.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- All controls available by 2 ports of serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA)
- Other devices than EEPROM can be connected to the same port, saving microcontroller port
- 1.6V to 5.5V Single Power Source Operation most suitable for battery use
- 1MHz operation is possible (1.7V to 5.5V)
- Self-timed Programming Cycle
- Low Current Consumption
- Prevention of Write Mistake
WP (Write Protect) Function added
Prevention of Write Mistake at Low Voltage
- More than 1 million write cycles
- More than 40 years data retention
- Noise filter built in SCL / SDA terminal
- Initial delivery state FFh