600V IGBT Intelligent Power Module (IPM) for low speed switching drive - BM63564S-VA
BM63564S-VA is an Intelligent Power Module composed of gate drivers, bootstrap diodes, IGBTs, fly wheel diodes. Low saturation voltage IGBTs optimized for low speed switching drive (to 6kHz) such as a compressor is adopted. Please examine high speed switching series for high speed switching drive.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Reccomended Switching Frequency [kHz]
Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- 3phase DC/AC Inverter
- Low Side IGBT Open Emitter
- Built -in Bootstrap Diode
- High Side IGBT Gate Driver(HVIC): SOI (Silicon On Insulator) Process, Drive Circuit, High Voltage Level Shifting, Current Limit for Bootstrap Diode, Control Supply Under-Voltage Locked Out (UVLO)
- Low Side IGBT Gate Driver(LVIC): Drive Circuit, Short Circuit Current Protection (SCP), Control Supply Under Voltage Locked Out (UVLO), Temperature Output by Analog Signal (VOT)
- Fault Signal(LVIC): Corresponding to SCP (Low Side IGBT), UVLO Fault
- Input Interface 3.3V, 5V Line
- UL Recognized: File E468261