Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers for Automotive applications
BU97601FV-M is a 1/4, 1/3, 1/2duty or Static general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for automotive applications and can drive up to 116 LCD Segments.
This product can support VA LCD displays, which has better optical performance with higher LCD voltage driving and higher frame frequency driving.
It can control up to 16 general-purpose outputs / 6 PWM output ports for LED backlighting and LED button illumination realizing less flicker by various frequency setting function.
It can also support a key scan function that detects a maximum of 20 key inputs to reduce PCB wiring and to minimize microcontroller size and cost.
It can support LCD contrast adjustment by its EVR function and
TTL compatible input interface is also available, these are well-suited for wide-voltage range of MCUs.
- 1/4, 1/3, 1/2duty or Static setting selectable
1/4duty: Max 116 segments, 1/3duty: Max 87 segments
1/2duty: Max 58 segments, Static: Max 29 segments
- 1/3 or 1/2 bias setting selectable
- Support wide range of operation voltage from 2.7V to 6.0V, which can support TN LCD and VA LCD display.
- Integrated LCD voltage driving circuit
- Integrated oscillation circuit for LCD frame frequency
- Line or Frame inversion driving selectable
- Max 16ch external PWM outputs (SEG outputs/general purpose outputs selectable)
- Max 6ch internal PWM outputs (SEG outputs/general purpose outputs/external PWM outputs selectable)
- Support 256 step PWM function to realize backlight/ button LED illumination
- Support LCD frame frequency from 50Hz to 685Hz, total 128setting
- Support PWM frequency from 146Hz to 2.34KHz, total 16setting
- Support 3 wire serial interface + KEYOUT
- Support TTL level input to connect 3.3V MCU directly
- Support Max 20 key input detection (SEG selectable)
- Integrated EVR function to adjust LCD contrast
- Integrated voltage detected type power on reset circuit
- No external components required
- Low power consumption design
- Support up to +85℃ operation, qualified AEC-Q100 Grade3