Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers for Automotive applications
BU97540KV-M is a 1/5, 1/4, 1/3duty or Static general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for automotive applications and can drive up to 335 LCD Segments. This product can support VA LCD displays, which has better optical performance with higher LCD voltage driving and higher frame frequency driving. It can control up to 9 general-purpose outputs / PWM output ports for LED backlighting and LED button illumination realizing less flicker by various frequency setting function. It can also support a key scan function that detects a maximum of 30 key inputs to reduce PCB wiring and to minimize microcontroller size and cost. It can support LCD contrast adjustment by its EVR function and TTL compatible input interface is also available, these are well-suited for wide-voltage range of MCUs. It can use 2chip connection and can display up to 680 LCD Segments with Master/Slave function.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Key input function for up to 30 keys (A key scan is performed only when a key is pressed.)
- Supports 1 chip (Master) mode and 2 chip(Master + Slave) mode
- Either 1/5, 1/4, 1/3 or 1/1 duty (static) can be selected with the serial control data.
- 1 chip mode (only Master) :
1/5 duty drive : Up to 335 segments can be driven
1/4 duty drive : Up to 272 segments can be driven
1/3 duty drive : Up to 204 segments can be driven
1/1 duty drive : Up to 68 segments can be driven
- 2 chip mode (Master + Slave) :
1/5 duty drive: Up to 680 segments can be driven
1/4 duty drive: Up to 548 segments can be driven
1/3 duty drive : Up to 411 segments can be driven
1/1 duty drive : Up to 137 segments can be driven
- Serial data control of frame frequency for common and segment output waveforms.
- Serial data control of switching between the segmentoutput port, PWM output port and general-purpose output port functions. (Max 9 ports)
- Built-in OSC circuit
- Integrated Power-on Reset circuit
- No external component
- Low power consumption design
- Supports Line and Frame Inversion