Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers
BU97981GU is a 1/4, 1/3duty or Static general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for consumer / battery operated products and can drive up to 196 LCD Segments.
It has integrated display RAM for reducing CPU load. Also, it is designed with low power consumption and no external component needed.
It can support up to 31 general-purpose outputs to control LED devices and can control 3ch LED driver that able to support LED PWM illumination.
Its small BGA package is well-suited for small footprint applications.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- 1/4, 1/3duty or Static setting selectable
1/4duty driving: Max 196 segments
1/3duty driving: Max 147 segments
Static driving: Max 49 segments
- 1/3 bias setting
- Power supply for Interface: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Power supply for LCD: 3.3V to 5.5V
- Integrated LCD voltage driving circuit
- Integrated oscillation circuit for LCD frame frequency
- Line or Frame inversion driving selectable
- Integrated 31ch general purpose outputs (SEG selectable)
- Integrated 3ch LED driver able to support 4096 step PWM illumination
- Support individual blink function with dedicated blink RAM integrated
- Support 3 wire serial interface
- Support INHb terminal to control Display ON/OFF
- Integrated voltage detected type power on reset circuit
- No external components required
- Low power consumption design
- Small BGA package