Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers - BU97941FV | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers - BU97941FV
BU97941FV is a 1/4, 1/3duty or Static general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for consumer / battery operated products and can drive up to 104 LCD Segments.
It has integrated display RAM for reducing CPU load. Also, it is designed with low power consumption and no external component needed.
It can support up to 4ch LED driver to control LED devices.
1/4, 1/3, Static
Elements of MUX 1:1
Elements of MUX 1:3
Elements of MUX 1:4
Interface [line serial]
Interface Voltage (Min.)[V]
Interface Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply for LCD (Min.)[V]
Power Supply for LCD (Max.)[V]
LED Driver [port]
LCD Driving Waveform
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- 1/4, 1/3duty or Static setting selectable
1/4duty driving: Max 104 segments
1/3duty driving: Max 78 segments
Static driving: Max 26 segments
- 1/3 bias setting
- Power supply for Interface: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Power supply for LCD: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Integrated LCD voltage driving circuit
- Integrated oscillation circuit for LCD frame frequency
- Line or Frame inversion driving selectable
- Integrated 4ch LED driver
- Support 3 wire serial interface
- Integrated voltage detected type power on reset circuit
- No external components required
- Low power consumption design