Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers for Industrial Applications - BU97941FV-LB | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers for Industrial Applications - BU97941FV-LB
This product is for industrial market, and guaranteed with long term supply.
BU97941FV-LB is a 1/4, 1/3duty or Static general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for industrial market applications and can drive up to 104 LCD Segments.
It has integrated display RAM for reducing CPU load. Also, it is designed with low power consumption and no external component needed.
It can support up to 4ch LED drivers to control LED devices.
1/4, 1/3, Static
Elements of MUX 1:1
Elements of MUX 1:3
Elements of MUX 1:4
Interface [line serial]
Interface Voltage (Min.)[V]
Interface Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply for LCD (Min.)[V]
Power Supply for LCD (Max.)[V]
LED Driver [port]
LCD Driving Waveform
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Long time support product for Industrial applications
- 1/4, 1/3duty or Static setting selectable
1/4duty driving: Max 104 segments
1/3duty driving: Max 78 segments
Static driving: Max 26 segments
- 1/3 bias setting
- Power supply for Interface: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Power supply for LCD: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Integrated LCD voltage driving circuit
- Integrated oscillation circuit for LCD frame frequency
- Line or Frame inversion driving selectable
- Integrated 4ch LED driver
- Support 3 wire serial interface
- Integrated voltage detected type power on reset circuit
- No external components required
- Low power consumption design