Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers
BU97931FV is a 1/4, 1/3duty or Static general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for consumer / battery operated products and can drive up to 112 LCD Segments.
It has integrated display RAM for reducing CPU load. Also, it is designed with low power consumption and no external component needed.
It can support up to 5 general-purpose outputs to control LED devices and can control 1ch LED driver that able to support LED PWM illumination.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- 1/4, 1/3duty or Static setting selectable
1/4duty driving: Max 112 segments
1/3duty driving: Max 84 segments
Static driving: Max 28 segments
- 1/3 bias setting
- Power supply for Interface: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Power supply for LCD: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Integrated LCD voltage driving circuit
- Integrated oscillation circuit for LCD frame frequency
- Line or Frame inversion driving selectable
- Integrated 5ch general purpose outputs (SEG selectable)
- Integrated 1ch LED driver able to support 256 step PWM illumination
- Support individual blink function with dedicated blink RAM integrated
- Support 3 wire serial interface
- Integrated voltage detected type power on reset circuit
- No external components required
- Low power consumption design