Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers - BU97930MUV | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Low Duty LCD Segment Drivers - BU97930MUV
BU97930MUV is a 1/4, 1/3duty or Static general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for consumer / battery operated products and can drive up to 108 LCD Segments.
It has integrated display RAM for reducing CPU load. Also, it is designed with low power consumption and no external component needed.
It can support up to 4 general-purpose outputs to control LED devices and can control 1ch LED driver that able to support LED PWM illumination.
Its small QFN package is well-suited for small footprint applications.
1/4, 1/3, Static
Elements of MUX 1:1
Elements of MUX 1:3
Elements of MUX 1:4
Interface [line serial]
Interface Voltage (Min.)[V]
Interface Voltage (Max.)[V]
Power Supply for LCD (Min.)[V]
Power Supply for LCD (Max.)[V]
Max GPO [port]
LED Driver [port]
LCD Driving Waveform
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- 1/4, 1/3duty or Static setting selectable
1/4duty driving: Max 108 segments
1/3duty driving: Max 81 segments
Static driving: Max 27 segments
- 1/3 bias setting
- Power supply for Interface: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Power supply for LCD: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Integrated LCD voltage driving circuit
- Integrated oscillation circuit for LCD frame frequency
- Line or Frame inversion driving selectable
- Integrated 4ch general purpose outputs (SEG selectable)
- Integrated 1ch LED driver able to support 256 step PWM illumination
- Support individual blink function with dedicated blink RAM integrated
- Support 3 wire serial interface
- Support INHb terminal to control Display ON/OFF
- Integrated voltage detected type power on reset circuit
- No external components required
- Low power consumption design
- Small QFN package