10 channel in QFN Small Package 10 bit D/A Converters - BU22210MUV
BU22210MUV includes 10 channels D/A converters which is high performance 10bit R-2R-type. It is most suitable for applications which have many adjustment items, because it is small size and has many D/A converter channels. Input is serial data transfer system with the DI, CLK and CSB terminal, and output is DO terminal enabling a cascade connection. A built-in Initial-Zero-Hold function ensures that the output voltage of all channels are Low during power up, so that it is able to reduce parts for measure against malfunction. And wide supply voltage range from 2.7V - 5.5V has flexibility to specification change.
Number of Channels
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-in 10-channel 10bit D/A converters.
- Built-in Rail-to-rail output buffer.
- 3-wire serial interface (16 bit data).
- Cascade Connection is available.
- Built-in Initial-Zero-Hold function.
- QFN Small package (0.5mm pitch).